Immunisation Nurse Jobs – National and Regional Locations in Australia
- Covid Vaccination Nurses
- Flu Vaccinators
- Multiple Immunisation Nurse Jobs
Australian Vaccine Services (AVS) is seeking experienced and certified immunisation nurses to administer Covid-19 vaccines and flu vaccinations for our corporate clients across Australia in 2022. Due to the nature of our clients and role, you will be required to travel, and typical hours are between 8.30am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
Australian Vaccine Services (AVS) is one of Australia’s leading specialist flu vaccination and employee wellbeing providers, and we are proud to be one of a limited number of organisations that have been authorised by the Australian Government Department of Health to administer Covid vaccines onsite at workplaces.
We are currently recruiting for multiple roles nationally, including regional locations.
About the Nurse Immuniser Job
As a minimum, AVS requires all our nurses to be Registered Nurses with current Immunisation Certificate (Nurse Practitioners welcome also). As an experienced immunisation nurse, you will be administering influenza or COVID-19 vaccinations onsite for our clients based in the city or regional locations, depending on your location.
You’ll need to have the following criteria as a minimum:
- Registered Nurse with full registration with AHPRA
- Current Immunisation Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Must be available weekdays. Clinics typically operate during standard business hours, but there are sometimes requirements for early/late shifts between 7am – 9pm (does not have to be every day, but we only operate Monday > Friday)
- Current Driver’s Licence and access to own private transportation
- Excellent and timely communication skills
- Have access to a computer, internet, and printer
- Ability to work independently
- Motivated and organised with a strong work ethic
- Experience in administering vaccinations in corporate and industrial environments would be an advantage.
For the possession and administering of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccines approved by the Therapeutic Good Administration (TGA) nurses will need to meet conditions set by the TGA, including relevant state and territory requirements and successful completion of the Commonwealth COVID-19 vaccination training program.
Prerequisites – you must have/be:
- the right to work in Australia without any restrictions
- a current valid driver’s license and regular access to a car
- registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
For a confidential conversation about the role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information about Australian Vaccine Services can be found at www.ausvacs.com.au