AVS currently has the following vacancies:
Qualified Immunisation Nurses – Nationally
Australian Vaccine Services is currently seeking qualified immunisation nurses nationally for work during the 2019 flu vaccination season.
Australian Vaccine Services (AVS) is one of Australia’s leading specialist flu vaccination and employee wellbeing providers.
AVS is seeking experienced and certified immunisation nurses to administer flu vaccinations for our corporate clients across Australia in 2020 (mid-March – June). Due to the nature of our clients and role, you will be required to travel, and typical hours are between 8.30am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
We are currently recruiting for multiple roles nationally, including regional locations.
About the Roles Available
As a minimum, AVS requires all our nurses to be Registered Nurses with current Immunisation Certificate (Nurse Practitioners welcome also). As an experienced immunisation nurse, you will be administering influenza vaccinations onsite for our clients based in the city or regional locations depending on your location.
You’ll need to have the following criteria as a minimum:
- Registered Nurse with full registration with AHPRA
- Current Immunisation Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Must be available weekdays. Clinics typically operate during standard business hours but there are sometimes requirements for early/late shifts between 7am – 9pm (does not have to be every day but we only operate Monday > Friday)
- Current Drivers Licence and access to own private transportation
- Excellent and timely communication skills
- Have access to a computer, internet, and printer
- Ability to work independently
- Motivated and organised with a strong work ethic
- Experience in administering vaccinations in corporate and industrial environments would be an advantage.
Prerequisites – you must have/be:
- the right to work in Australia without any restrictions
- a current valid driver’s license and regular access to a car
- registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA
For a confidential conversation about the role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information about Australian Vaccine Services can be found at www.ausvacs.com.au