Onsite Flu Vaccinations
AVS believe in total transparency when it comes to our pricing and what our clients will be charged. In most cases, our clients are charged for the total number of completed vaccinations at the rate we’ve stated earlier in this proposal. However, additional fees may be charged (parking charges for the nurse being the most common).
If we know in advance of the vaccinations taking place, or as part of our proposal, that there may be additional fees, we’ll inform you and can provide a full written quote to make any additional charges as clear as possible.
Through our account management, we’ll work closely with you to avoid as many additional charges as possible, with the intention of not having any additional charges. It is the client’s responsibility to promote the flu program to ensure that the number of vaccinations requested vs. completed is achieved.
Booking Procedure: A confirmation form is to be completed online by a dedicated link issued to the client for AVS to review. AVS will confirm with The Client, the date and time of the onsite vaccinations as well as provide supporting material required (consent forms, info packs, posters, etc.).
Services: Upon confirmation of mutually beneficial dates for vaccinations to be administered, the AVS project manager will provide a link to an online booking system (if required). Services will then be provided as specified in a delivery schedule agreed between AVS and the Company.
The Client reserves the right to request amendments to the delivery schedule at their discretion, subject to the Services Cancellation and Postponement Policy described below.
Services Cancellation and Postponement Policy: Cancellation or postponement of the services will require a minimum of 10 working days notice in writing otherwise a cancellation or postponement charge of $200 per clinic will apply. Any cancellation or postponement within 5 working days of the confirmed clinic will attract a charge of $300 per clinic will apply.
Clients/sites that are based in MM3 > MM7 may be subject to additional regional charges (for example, but not limited to; travel fees, accommodation fees, charged for each vaccine required). Cost breakdown can be provided upon request/before any service is scheduled or takes place.
Any regional clinics cancelled within 10 working days will be subject to all charges associated to the clinic for vaccines/travel paid for. For example, if 20 vaccinations were estimated and the clinic is cancelled, the full service rate for 20 vaccination as per our proposal will be charged to the client. Regional work is considered for Modified Monash Model (MMM) regions MM3 > MM7. For a full breakdown of regions, please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/topics/rural-health-workforce/classifications/mmm.
An administration fee of $200 + GST per site visit is payable by The Client for all changes made within 5 working days of the delivery date for us to accommodate any request to change the date of your booking.
Invoicing: AVS will generate an invoice for 50% of the estimated onsite vaccinations and vouchers upon booking confirmation. Onsite booking for sites of less than 15 vaccinations will have the full flat fee invoiced.
A final invoice will be issued on the completion of the services based on (a) the final number of vaccinations completed, plus (b) any additional costs (such as parking associated with the delivery, nurse travel time). Vouchers that have been ordered via the AVS system will be invoiced at the start of each month for the previous month.
Payment Terms: Upon confirmation of this booking, the Company must pay AVS either by cheque, or electronic transfer, 50% of the total amount of the estimated number of vaccinations required by way of deposit (Deposit). Each invoice generated by AVS is payable within 14 days of the issue date. Payments made later than 45 days from the date of the invoice will incur a 12% P.A. late fee per month.
Nurse Time onsite: Nurses will attend The Client’s premises for time required to deliver the agreed estimated vaccinations. Based on AVS, nurses traditionally completing 8 vaccinations per 15 minutes (32 in an hour). Additional charges for nurse time-on-site are applicable and charged at $150 per hour (pro-rata) when a minimum of 20 vaccinations per hour are not completed by the nurse.
The following scenarios are examples of where charges would be applicable:
A client requests that a nurse to attend their site for 3 hours to administer 30 vaccines. As the average of 20 vaccinations per hour is not met, a charge of $150 x 3 will be applicable (the normal amount of time we would allocate would for 30 vaccinations would be 1 hour).
On the day that the vaccinations take place, the uptake is lower than expected/booked in, and less than an average of 20 vaccinations per hour completed (minimum 1 hour booking), and additional charge of $150 per hour is charged for each hour the nurse is onsite.
Where possible, AVS will assist with adjusting the session to avoid any charges for low uptake. Requests to reduce clinic lengths can be made up to 5 working dates from the date of the scheduled clinic. After this point, the amount of time booked in is locked in and any potential charges are based on the time allocated.
AVS allocate the nurse time onsite based on the estimated number of vaccinations as provided by the client. We schedule based on 8 vaccinations per 15 minutes.
Standard Hours of Operation for Nurses: Vaccinations required outside of the standard hours of 8.00 am – 6.00 pm, will incur a surcharge of $100 per hour and will apply for each hour the service is booked before/after the standard working hours (a minimum of 1 full hour will be charged). Each hour outside of the standard business hours is charged for. For example, if a nurse is required onsite between 6.00 am – 7.00 am, 2 out of hours surcharge will apply.
Parking and Nurse Travel Time: AVS will invoice the cost of parking if The Client cannot provide free onsite parking for the nurse. Nurse travel time will be charged at $1.50 per kilometer for trips further than 50km from the center of the CBD as calculated by Google maps. The amount charged will be calculated as a round trip. For example; if your office is 50km away from the CBD, 50km x 2 – 50km free = 50km x $1.50 will be charged as nurse travel time. Any regional clinics cancelled within 10 working days will be subject to all charges associated to the clinic for vaccines/travel paid for.
Where possible we use local nurses. If we have a nurse in the area the clinics take place, we waive the travel time cost. CBD’s that are counted include:
- ACT: Canberra
- NSW: Sydney, Gosford, Newcastle, Penrith, Wollongong
- QLD: Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Cairns
- SA: Adelaide
- TAS: Hobart, Launceston
- VIC: Melbourne, Geelong, Mornington, Dandenong
- WA: Perth
Pharmacy Flu Vouchers
The following terms and conditions relate to our Pharmacy Flu Voucher Program:
- No setup fees are charged for AVS to setup a pharmacy voucher portal.
- Vouchers are charged at the pharmacy chain rate quoted previously in the proposal for each voucher ordered via the AVS voucher portal.
- AVS do not charge for estimated vaccination, only vouchers ordered by our clients’ employees via the AVS system.
- All vouchers issued with AVS are non-refundable once the unique code has been issued. An issued voucher is a voucher that an employee has ordered via the unique portal issued by AVS to your company.
- AVS will issue an invoice for all vouchers ordered the previous month at the start of each month. For example, the April invoice will be for all invoices ordered in March
- Vouchers not redeemed cannot be refunded, this includes any issued irrespective of Government funded programs.
The following terms and conditions relate to our Reimbursement Program:
- No setup fees are charged for AVS to setup a reimbursement portal
- Reimbursements must be approved by the client after verifying:
- Employee credentials
- Vaccination receipt
- Proof of vaccine
- AVS will reimburse approved claims and pay to the BSB, and Account number provided by the person making the claim.
- If an employee provides incorrect banking information that leads to a payment “going missing”, the full cost of the reimbursement and administration fee is charged to the client.
- If an employee provides incorrect banking information that leads to a payment being returned to AVS by the bank, the client will be charged the administration fee for processing the payment (AVS are charged a bank fee for rejected payments). The person making the claim must make a 2nd claim with the correct banking information.
- AVS will invoice for all approved claims for the total amount reimbursed to your employees + the admin fee per approved claim.